Now Hiring Sales Associates
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
We are seeking a Sales Associate with great retail and service skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Our Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owner, to bring to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!” To that end, we provide training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
Ability to lift and carry seed for our customers – a foundation of our service!
Will consider part-time applications that meet the needs of the business, but a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends are required.
Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives. Come join our team! Fill out an application here.
• Peak of fall migration for Barn Swallows
• Monarchs migrate August to October
• Peak flight for American Rubyspot, Ebony Jewelwing, White-faced Meadowhawk and many other dragonflies
• Lots of activity at hummingbird feeders
• Flocks of nighthawks can be seen late in the month
• Shorebird migration begins
• Painted Buntings leave by the middle of the month
• Hawk migration starts
• The last of the Purple Martins are leaving town
• Perseids Meteor shower is mid-month