Our seed blends are chosen by your local experts, are formulated to care for your birds, and contain no cereal fillers – just seeds your birds love. Our no-melt suet dough contains high-quality ingredients and make every trip to the feeder count.
Spring means the birds are active and hungry with little natural food available. We have a variety of the best seed blends and suet in town!
•Bluebirds begin to explore potential nesting cavities
• Chickadees are exploring potential nesting cavities
• Peak of Sandhill Crane migration
• Bald Eagles and Screech Owls are sitting on their eggs
• Purple Martins return by the middle of the month; be sure to have your houses ready
• American Goldfinches begin to molt into their brilliant yellow plumage