Bird Seed Sale
Though seed-eating birds will continue to look for supplemental sources, they require seeds that will provide them with their essential fall and winter fat and calories. So it’s important to offer the right seeds in your bird feeders. Shop now and save on the best seed and WBU Seed Blends. Our seed blends:
- are chosen by your local expert.
- formulated to care for your birds.
- contain no cereal fillers - just seeds your birds love.
All Bags of Seed, Suet, & Cylinders on Sale Now thru 11/30*
*Valid only at the Bee Caves Rd. location. One discount per purchase. Not valid with other discounts or previous purchases. Offer expires 11/30/14.
• Help out the scientists at Cornell by participating in Project Feeder Watch this season. It starts on November 13th and goes through until April 8 and involves watching your own feeders a few times a week and recording the birds you see. Everyone is welcome to participate, children and adults alike! Get your research kit and join the watch today!
• Bald Eagles begin nesting this month with young ready to fly by late February. The Eagles in Llano have already arrived this year.
• Screech Owls will begin searching for a box around Thanksgiving, so make sure your box is cleaned out and ready for their arrival.
• Keep your hummingbird feeders clean and filled to have a chance of attracting our resident wintering hummingbird, the Rufous.
• Birding festivals are taking off this time of year, visit Harlingen, TX November 5-9 for the Rio Grande Valley Birding Festival or visit the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge in Socorro, NM for the Festival of the Cranes November 18-23.