WBU Daily Savings Club
Members can save money all year long
on the freshest bird food in town!
• Baltimore Orioles depart for Central and South America this month.
• Bats are busy feeding, building fat for hibernation and migration.
• Fall migration peaks for warblers and others.
• Peak of Blue-winged Teal migration.
• First flickers and kinglets can appear by the end of this month - they love suet.
• Monarch migration starts.
• In south Texas, Ocelots are breeding (e.g. Laguna Atascosa NWR).
• Hummingbird numbers peak around Labor Day, then start to dwindle; huge numbers along Texas coast.
• Preying Mantis are most visible now while they're searching for mates.