We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
3535 Bee Caves Road
Austin, TX 78746
Phone: (512) 328-9453
Fax: (512) 329-8212
Email: Send Message
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
• Project FeederWatch continues here
• Look for our three over-wintering visitors including the Pine Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Ruby-Crowned Kinglet, American Goldfinch and Pine Siskin.
• Now through late March is a difficult time for birds; providing food and an open source of water is important.
• Prolonged freezes are really tough on birds. Suet can be a lifesaver for them.
• During late January or early February, Great Horned Owls will be sitting on their eggs.
• Squirrel mating season.
• During the first or second week of January, the first returning Purple Martins will be seen along the coast.